Friday, June 3, 2011

1st Plane ride

Let me say I was not as nervous when I go on the plane as I thought I would be. When we started to taxi I looked like a little kid starring out the window....especially since I was the only one with my window opened. Take off was so much fun! My ears popped a little but not badly. After about an hour my head started to hurt a bit and I was getting  a little motion sick. Yes I got sick...but only once...and I made it to the restroom.... but it was my first flight.

Getting comfortable to try and sleep was a task. I am thankful that I am small and can curl up into an almost comfortable position. It seemed that every hour of the flight I woke up. I can recall waking up at one point and looking out the window. It looked like a blanket of marshmallows. The sky under me was so beautiful. The sun was starting to come up and the colors reminded me of what I used to think heaven would be like as a child.

When it was time to land, I was I little apprehensive about the process. I actually enjoyed it, however. I love that feeling you get in your tummy when you are descending. Then the way you feel like you are going a million miles per hour when you hit the runway!  I wish I had my camera to take some pics of the sky...maybe my sweet hubby will let me take our camera back home so I can get some cool pictures. Don't worry I will have pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment